Watch this space!

As the last phase of the web project – the Current Staff section − will go live in April, we are wrapping up with a fun campaign for all staff, and we need your help.

Firstly, we want to show everyone the talented people that are involved in the project. You may have spotted me lurking in the hallways with my camera taking pics of people. With approximately 300 publishers, 70 approvers and numerous other people involved – this is no small task. So, if I haven’t snapped you yet, can you please email through a small headshot of yourself and a signed Image consent form (PDF,63KB) to jessie.reid@newcastle.edu.au by tomorrow afternoon, or I can pop in and take a quick pic of you. It will be shown no bigger than your staff ID card photo and be amongst the other 400 or so people, so don’t be too camera shy.

Secondly, we will be running a competition for all staff with a fantastic prize. As our publishers – you are the champions of the new site − so we will be relying on you to help us get the word out to all your work mates. Watch this space!

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

Jessie

About the author

My background is in writing and editing for print and online, and my last position was deputy editor of a national magazine and editor of their website. During my time at the magazine, I developed a variety of skill in a fast-paced environment - which was a fantastic experience. However, I love being in the inspiring environment that is the university’s Callaghan campus and I am thoroughly enjoying contributing to the talented team of people looking after the new website.

One thought

Provide your thoughts

Your email address will not be published. All fields are required.

Please note: All comments are moderated before being published.